ask their grandparents, close friends, and all out-of-town guests). Seaside Dining : Set up a makeshift picnic on the beach with a few essentials: cozy pillows, a wood pallet for the table and plenty of good eats and booze. (via Martha Stewart ). Style Me Pretty melanie Duerkopp ). Time is ticking and the bells will soon chime. Fondue Party : Everyone in the family will enjoy this favorite group-style dining idea. Have fun with the decor by enlisting vintage pieces like a cool canoe for a giant cooler so guests can serve themselves. We have a full bar, food runner responsibilities children's menu, outdoor patio, and two fireplaces. Get ready for a weekend of laughs as we celebrate Megan's Bachelorette Bash! Just make sure it's different enough from the reception so it doesn't come across as a preview of the next day. Mexican Fiesta : Create a colorful, fun look with a gorgeous Mexico-inspired display like this one. All of this planning - it can be way too much! Please join us for a Lingerie Shower Bachelorette honoring Megan Evans (and benefitting Mark Wilson) Good friends, many laughs naughty lingerie A night of fun for Megan before her wedding day! Pair with a well-stocked wine bar some bread and cheese spreads, and youre good to go! Just be sure to whip up a big batch of margaritas. (via 100 Layer Cake wild Whim Design Photography ). Plan the Guest List, anyone who has a role in the wedding ceremony and attends the run-through should be invited to the dinner. Style Me Pretty onelove Photography ). Good friends, many laughs naughty lingerie. Its time for the girls to mix mingle These are mexican rehearsal dinner ideas Megans last days of being single! It all depends on the budget and the hosts' wishes, but the meal could be a formal seated affair, a backyard picnic, and anything in between. Two Birds Photography style Me Pretty). (via Always Festive ) Your Big Day is just starting! But contrary to popular belief, your rehearsal dinner doesnt have to be another extravagant affair to be fun. July 10th 8:00 PM -? Its the perfect way to relax with your loved ones before the big day. Beach Clambake : If youre at a seaside location, a clambake is the way to go to serve the masses. July 10th 4:00 PM 153 Morrison Avenue, Raleigh Bring something frilly, sexy or sweet! Join us for cocktails tapas too before Megan says her final "I do" You are invited to a Bachelorette Party honoring Megan Evans July 10th at 6 PM 153 Morrison Avenue Raleigh, NC Hosted by the bridesmaids rsvp by July 1st 555.6986.
- 13 Unique Rehearsal Dinner Ideas to Kick Off Your Wedding
- One final outing is left to be had. Plan on it being an early nighteveryone, especially you and the groom, need a good night's sleep! You can also throw in a beach bonfire to keep the party going.
- Heres what you need to know about it and how to celebrate afterward. A rehearsal dinner party is, for the most part, a simple, laid-back affair. The important elements are family, friends, food, and fun. But, as with any tradition, rehearsal dinners do have their own set of rules of etiquette. The following menus are simply ideas for your wedding reception.
- Use black construction paper and chalk to write out the different options, then simply make sure there are enough tasting glasses or cups for everyone. It's time for the girls to mix and mingle. Elevate the look a bit with stylish serveware and cute pizza trays.
- (via Wedding Chicks ). Check out all things Brit Co Weddings, and follow us on Pinterest for more beautiful creative wedding inspo.